What is Laravel ?
Laravel is a popular and powerful open-source PHP web application framework used for building modern and
robust web applications. It follows the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern, providing
developers with a structured and organized approach to development. Laravel comes with a rich set of
features, including an elegant syntax, built-in support for database management, a powerful ORM
(Object-Relational Mapping), routing, middleware, and authentication systems. It also offers a thriving
ecosystem of packages through Composer, making it efficient to add functionalities. Laravel's focus on
developer productivity, expressive syntax, and extensive documentation has contributed to its widespread
adoption in the web development community.
Introduction to Laravel:
- Overview of Laravel and its features.
- Setting up Laravel development environment.
Laravel Routing and Views:
- Defining routes and views in Laravel.
- Blade templating engine usage for dynamic content.
- Creating and using controllers to handle application logic.
- Middleware for filtering HTTP requests.
Laravel Database Management:
- Configuring and connecting to databases.
- Migrations and database seeding.
Laravel Eloquent ORM:
- Introduction to Eloquent ORM for database operations.
- Model relationships (one-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-many).
Form Handling and Validation:
- Handling forms and form data in Laravel.
- Implementing server-side form validation.
- User authentication and registration.
- Authentication middleware and protecting routes.
File Uploading and Storage:
- Uploading and managing files in Laravel.
- Utilizing Laravel's File Storage capabilities.
Laravel Middleware and Requests:
- Creating custom middleware for specific tasks.
- Handling incoming HTTP requests.
RESTful API Development:
- Building RESTful APIs using Laravel's API resources.
- API authentication with tokens or Passport.
- Integrating frontend frameworks (e.g., Bootstrap) with Laravel.
Laravel Testing and Debugging:
- Writing tests for Laravel applications using PHPUnit.
- Debugging techniques for troubleshooting.
- Best practices for deploying Laravel applications.
- Configuring production environments.